Green Bean Stuffing Bake
5 min prep 15 min cook 20 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Cut Green Beans, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups leftover/prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing, chicken broth and cranberries.
- Turn into prepared casserole dish and top with green beans and cheese.
- Bake covered 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.