Orange & Maple Glazed Cranberry Green Beans
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Whole Green Beans, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Stir in orange marmalade and maple syrup and cook, stirring occasionally 2 minutes or until marmalade is melted.
- Stir in prepared Green Beans and cranberries; toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.