Pasta, Broccoli & Crispy Fish Au Gratin
10 min prep 40 min cook 50 min total 5 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Deluxe Baby Vegetables Baby Broccoli Florets
- 8 oz. penne or rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Swiss, cheddar or mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2c up grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 box (18.1 oz.) Van de Kamp’s or Mrs. Paul’s Crispy Fish Tenders
- Bake Crispy Fish Tenders according to package directions; cut into bite-size pieces. (leave oven on)
- Meanwhile, prepare Broccoli Florets according to package directions. Combine prepared Broccoli Florets, pasta, mayonnaise, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese, parmesan, salt and pepper in shallow casserole dish.
- Top with Crispy Fish Tenders and remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.