Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese
5 min prep 18 min cook 23 min total 4 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets, cut large pieces in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- Toss broccoli with olive oil in medium bowl until well coated. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- Transfer the broccoli to the preheated baking sheet.
- Roast 9 minutes. Remove pan from the oven, stir to flip the broccoli. Roast an additional 6 to 8 minutes or until the broccoli begins to turn golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and roast 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.