Southwestern Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions, cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Western Original or Sweet & Spicy French Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
1. Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot; birng to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmeruncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Combine Dressing, mayonnaise, green onions and cilantro in large bowl. Add potatoes, Super Sweet Corn, beans and red pepper; toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.