Italian 4-Cheese Pasta & Kale Bake
10 min prep 40 min cook 50 min total 6 to 8 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Chopped Kale, cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 8 oz. rigatoni or penne, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 oz. prosciutto, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan and add flour. Cook stirring constantly 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk, salt and pepper. Heat over medium high heat until thickened. Stir in cheeses and heat until melted.
- Toss with cooked pasta, Kale, tomatoes and prosciutto. Turn into buttered 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake covered 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until bubbling and top is golden brown.